Tuesday 21 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday 21 March - One Sitting Books



 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish and this week’s theme is:


March 21: Read In One Sitting Theme: The Top Ten books that made me want to read the whole day away.


1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
This one's probably pretty obvious, based on my blog name. But each time a new Harry Potter book was released, I would sequester myself somewhere and read read read until I'd finished it. The last book was unfortunately released on the same weekend I was a bridesmaid in a wedding 6 hours from my house. The drive home was made even longer because I kept stopping at rest stops along the way to 'reward myself' by reading a chapter.


2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I came a little late to the party and didn't discover this series until all the books were released. But once I did I was completely sucked in, down the wormhole, Katniss Fever, the whole nine yards. I read all three of these books in one long weekend.


3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
If you haven't read anything by Rainbow Rowell, this should be your first. Go out and read it now. A seriously excellent read! Un-put-down-able.


4. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
I was beyond exhausted at my college graduation because I stayed up until 2 am reading this in front of the fire the night before!


5. All the Feels by Danika Stone
Such a fun fandom-filled book, once you get hooked you won't want to stop!


6. I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain by Courtney Robertson
If you are a fan of The Bachelor franchise, I can't recommend this book enough. Forget any other 'tell-alls,' this is the book to turn to for all the juicy gossip and everything the cameras don't show.


7. Me Before You by JoJo Mayes
I'd heard a lot of hype about this book and movie, and I wasn't sure what to expect. But all the hype was totally justified. I couldn't put it down!


8. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling
Pro tip: This one is even better if you listen to the audiobook! You won't want to stop once you've hit play.


9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
This was the first book of Lauren Oliver's I read and I became an instant fan-girl and hunted down all the rest of her books.


10. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
A bit of an oldie but a goodie.

1 comment:

  1. Attachments - the only Rowell book I haven't read yet.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete