Saturday 11 March 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelf or TBR pile, be it physical or virtual. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Today's Stacking the Shelves post is a combination of my upcoming reads and my library holds I'm eagerly awaiting.

The next book up on my TBR list is Sweetpea CJ Skuse. I was lucky enough to get an ARC from Netgalley and I am so excited to start this one! I've seen it described as Bridget Jones meets Dexter...umm, yes please! And that tagline! It's got me both desperate to read this and completely rethinking how often I call my kids sweetpea!


Also on deck to be read and reviewed is A Light on the Dark by Kelly Bedford. The author describes this as a post-apocalyptic survival journey for a girl who hears the voices of the dead. You can sign me right up for that one! I was looking for a new paranormal book because I'm super into ghosties right now, so Kelly Bedford's first book came along at exactly the right time.


Other books on my hold list at the library making me say 'hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!'



7 comments:

  1. Everytime I see The Sun Is Also A Star I'm reminded I've had that book for ages but still haven't read it. Sigh...

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get to it before I do, make sure to let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  2. I hope you love all these. I’ve thought about reading The Sun Is Also A Star, but I haven’t gotten to it yet. So many books, so little time.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw Sweet Pea mentioned on another blog recently. It sounds like it's going to be sooo good! I hope you love it! I've had Eligible and The Sun is Also a Star on my TBR list for so long. One day I hope to get to them. lol! Hope you have a great week, and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope I love it too, I'm so excited to start reading it tonight! ☺

      Delete
  4. You have some fun reading ahead of you! I haven't read The Selection series, but I have all the books on my Kindle (I don't have a problem, I swear!) so I'm hoping to read them someday soon-ish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure you read them! I thought they were great. I listened to the audiobooks and basically had it playing every spare second I got. I'm just waiting on the last one to finish off the series!

    ReplyDelete